Thursday 1 July 2021

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Jun 2021)

 

Transactions made in the month:

- Add 800 units of Mapletree Industrial Trust at $2.64 from Preferential Offering 
- Add 9 units of DBS at $29.54 from scrip dividends 
Add 42 units of OCBC at $11.93 from scrip dividends

All my transactions this month were due to preferential offering and scrip dividends. For Mapletree Industrial Trust preferential offering, I received excess units. However, more than 75% of my money was refunded to me. Most of the excess units were allotted to spouse and children portfolios)

I always go for scrip dividends whether it was DBS, OCBC or Raffles Medical. As usual, I opted for a combination of cash dividends and Scrip, and making use of rounding up to gain as much from the system (calculation) as I can. 

In terms of dividends, I received $1591.23 in Jun. The amount would have been around $2,000 if I had opted for full cash dividends for both OCBC and DBS. The bigger banks in US has underwent stress testing and the Federal Reserve is allowing them to increase capital payouts for share buy backs and dividends. Hopefully, MAS will follow suit for local banks soon.

Dividends received* during the month: $1591.23 (Mapletree Industrial Trust, Ascendas, Frasers Logistic & Commercial Trust, Mapletree Logistic Trust, Mapletree Commercial Trust, Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust, ASTREA V S$315M3.85%)

Total dividends received in 2021: $4,584.82

Average dividends per month: $382.07

Total Portfolio Market Value: $296,748

*Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, Foreign Stocks, Crypto and Stashaway

3 comments:

  1. Hi MIM,

    It has been sometime. Still loving your portfolio as usual! Steadily growing :)
    I observed, we might share similar likings towards US counters! More to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sleepydevil

      you are back? can't wait to see more posts on your blog.

      Delete