Tuesday 1 September 2020

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Aug 2020)

 

Transactions made in Aug 2020:

- Bought 2,000 units of Keppel Corp at $4.82

Decided to average down Keppel Corp since it has been oversold after the Temasek dropped the $4 billion partial offer. 

I am looking to offload my SGX at $8.86 since I bought it with the intention to sell. With a month more to go before it XD, it is likely to reach this price. 

In the dividends received in Aug 20, I have excluded Raffles Med, DBS and OCBC since scrip dividends will be offered and I am likely to go for that instead of cash dividends. 

Dividends received* in Aug 20: $722.50 (ST Eng, Ireit, Lendlease, Wilmar, Keppel Corp, Ascott, Singtel)


Total dividends received in 2020: $5,494.58

Average dividends per month: $457.88

Total Portfolio Market Value: $237,089.03

Notes: 
*Dividends are recognised after ex-dividend (xd) date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds and Foreign Stocks

No comments:

Post a Comment