Tuesday 4 August 2020

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Jul 2020)


I did not make any transactions in the month of July as I have been busy at work.

Interestingly, the two purchases which I made in Jun rose faster than what I expected.

I am watching the bank stocks closely and have keyed in price alert to keep me informed of its movement. The banks will be reporting their quarter result soon and their result will be worse than previous quarter since NIM impact will be reflected this time and NPL will definitely increase.. For DBS , the date to watch for is 6 Aug. I am still vested in OCBC and DBS stock. As what I have shared earlier, if we were to go back to 2009 P/B ratio, the price to watch for in today's context can be found here. Will it drop to this level? Who knows. I am not waiting for it to go to that level. Instead I will buy bit by bit as it goes lower.


Dividends received* in Jul 20: $706.72 (Suntec Reit and Keppel DC)

Total dividends received in 2020: $4,772.08

Average dividends per month: $397.67

Total Portfolio Market Value: $226,820.44

Notes: 
*Dividends are recognised after ex-dividend (xd) date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds and Foreign Stocks

No comments:

Post a Comment