Monday 2 August 2021

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Jul 2021) - $300k milestone


No transactions were made in the month of July.

My portfolio market value crossed the $300,000 milestone reaching $307k although no transactions were made. The value increased mainly due to Raffles Medical good results. Other counters such as DBS, Mapletree Industrial Trust, Mapletree Logistic Trust, Frasers Logistics and Commercial Trust, Ascendas Reit and ST Engineering also played a part. 

Back in May, I shared about why I added on to Raffles Medical. It is important to note that this is not a dividends counter and that their China Hospitals are still under gestation. 

Our 3 local banks are going to report their results this week and with MAS announcing the lift of dividend restrictions, we can expect better dividends amount ahead. 

Keppel Corp has just announced that they are acquiring SPH non media business. Keppel Corp is my 3rd largest holding. In the short term, Keppel Corp will have higher debt, but in the long term this should be good for shareholders. 


The best part is the PBSA portfolio which is valued at S$1.4 billion with a yield of 5%. This would be foothold for Keppel Corp to get into this sector and potential IPO it in the future. As for the Genting Lane DC, it could be divested to Keppel DC. What I really do not like is the M1 business. The telco business is already so competitive with cut throat prices. 

I have not gone into SPH past slides to see what are the returns like for Senior Living and Urban Development. I will be watching the developments before I decide whether I should trim down or sell off Keppel Corp entirely. 

Dividends received* during the month: $0    

Total dividends received in 2021: $4,584.82

Average dividends per month: $382.07

Total Portfolio Market Value: $307,824.75

*Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, Foreign Stocks, Crypto and Stashaway

6 comments:

  1. Hi MIM,

    Congratulations on your 300k Milestone!
    As usual, the steady pace your portfolio is marching in, serves as a very strong inspiration for me :)

    Looking forward to your US portfolio update, which I’d make a guess now before it’s out.
    Some serious round of Alibaba accumulation? ;)

    Do we share this similarity :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sleepydevil

      Thank you! The value will probably drop when banks go into XD or STI drops.

      I did not accumulate Alibaba yet since I have have more than 30% allocation in it for my foreign portfolio. I bought Amazon instead. Hee.



      Delete
  2. Congratz! Hope i can reach 300 K milestone soon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Really it was an great article to read,Waiting for another one till that get more information about Real Estate Investment Trusts ,Keep it up! Read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Article Provided Good Knowledge & Very Easy To Read Some Similar info about Unicorn Stock Market Can also get information about Elite FundElite Fund

    ReplyDelete