Wednesday 3 August 2022

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Jul 2022)

 

No Transactions were made. 

I better wake up my idea soon as I did not add any stocks into my SG portfolio for a second consecutive month. I tried to add in Mapletree Commercial Trust but my order did not get fulfilled. It was a boring month as there was no dividends paid out in Jul. I am looking forward to Aug and Sep as dividends will be paid out.  

I applied for SSB (SBAUG22 GX22080V) for a second consecutive month. This time, I applied using both my wife and my CDP accounts and at a larger amount. This is because SBAUG22 would likely have a higher interest rate for the longer term, but lower interest rate for the first few years. In terms of effective interest rate, it could be higher or lower. But I figure that I should apply as much as possible first since redemption is fairly easy and comes with accrued interest. The results of the SSB just came in, the maximum allocation for each person is $9k. It was $18k last month. So it goes to show how popular SSB has been.    

The SSB for Sep (SBSEP22 GX22090Z) has been announced and as expected, the overall yield dropped. I will still apply for it and redeem by old SSB (i.e. SSB from Sep18). 

Although I did not add anything for SG portfolio, I did add some stocks for the foreign portfolio with JPM, TSM and UL. Been very busy, hence lack of updates on foreign portfolio. 

Dividends received* during the month: $0

Total dividends received in 2022: $7,035.45

Average dividends per month^: $586.29    

Total Portfolio Market Value: $307,488

* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, Foreign Stocks, Crypto and Stashaway
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment