Monday 22 February 2021

Foreign Portfolio Update - Sold my Intel

 I sold my 23 units of Intel shares on 16 Feb 21 at USD 62.55 after holding it for 206 days. I had bought it then at a price of USD 51.75. Long term wise, Intel is likely to trade sideways with potential to go further down as their7-nanometer (7nm) production has faced delay. AMD is in a league of its own for manufacturing of nanometer chips for now and its stock price has rose more than since last year 100%.

I may purchase Intel again when it price reaches 50+ again.  


In the meantime, I am still holding on to my 2 other units, Coca Cola and IBM. on hindsight, I should have sold off Coca Cola when it was around USD 53. Will need to continue to wait.


1 comment:

  1. AMD is nothing to compare with Intel. I think u understanding is wrong.
    maybe TSMC is another "league"

    ReplyDelete