Wednesday 1 February 2023

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Jan 2023)

 

Ironically in the year of the water rabbit and the wet weather, I had a dry harvest for the month of January. No transactions made and no dividends. For the first time, no dividends was received in the first month of the year since 2016. I am expecting dividends to start coming in from February and this year's dividends should exceed last year's one (fingers crossed).

I am expecting myself to make transactions soon, as the laddered T bills structure that I started since August 2022 would mature from February 2023. 

I doubt my top 5 holdings will changes drastically. 

I had been constantly nibbling and adding on Reits last year despite the sell down. Now that the tide seems to have turned. I am debating whether I should sit back or still add on. I have a big portion of my portfolio, nearly 50% in Reits. But chances are I am still looking at Reits.

Dividends received* during the month: $0

Total dividends received in 2023: $0

Average dividends per month^: $0

Total Portfolio Market Value: $349,158.98

* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, T-bills and Foreign Stocks
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment