Friday 1 April 2022

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Mar 2022)

 

Transactions made:

- Sold 1,000 units of Mapletree NAC Tr at $1.23

Thanks to Mapletree, I sold off my Mapletree NAC Tr that I held since IPO. But as a MCT shareholder (and I have more money invested in MCT), what is this merger for ? National Service? Sigh...

There will be upcoming Preferential Offering for Lendlease Reit which I will likely apply for, along with excess units. Somehow market seems to have recovered. I never got to dip into my 2nd deployment to buy more stocks. 

Dividends received* during the month: $1,383.98 (Mapletree Logistics Trust, IREIT Global, Lendlease Global Commercial REIT, Ascendas REIT, Keppel DC REIT, Ascott Residence Trust, ASTREA VI S$382M3%B310318)

Total dividends received in 2022: $1,674,74

Average dividends per month^: $139.56  

Total Portfolio Market Value: $325,894.73

* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, Foreign Stocks, Crypto and Stashaway
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment