Friday 14 June 2024

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End May 2024)

 

This update is late as I went overseas for a holiday.

There was no transactions made in the month of May as I had to rush work and also plan for the overseas trip. 

Now, I need to catch up with the updates and think about what to buy purchase next. 

Meanwhile, I received the highest amount of dividends received in a month, in the month of May. With the news that interest rate will remain high of longer, dividends will likely to be impacted negatively. There is a chance that I may receive a lower dividends amount this year compared to last year. This is also partly because I am likely to opt for scrip dividends units instead of cash for those reits/trust that I feel are better quality.

Dividends received* during the month: $4,185.91 (Astrea 7 Class A-1 Bonds, Raffles Medical, OCBC, DBS, ComfortDelGro, Singapore Technologies Engineering, Wilmar, Keppel, CapitaLand Investment Ltd)

Total dividends received in 2024: $8,270.11

Average dividends per month^: $689.18 

Total Portfolio Market Value: $362,037.88


* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, T-bills and Foreign Stocks
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment