Sunday 30 June 2024

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End June 2024)

 

Transactions:
- Added 3,000 units of Mapletree Industrial Trust (MIT) at $2.11

My first purchase with my money since March 2024. I had wanted to add either Ascendas Reit or MIT. In the end, I added on MIT as it got whacked down more compared to Ascendas Reit. I had purchased something as it has been several months since my last purchase and I wanted to deploy some of the dividends I had received in 2024. Also, my portfolio value has turned red which means it is time for me to buy too. 

I am tempted to sell my holdings in Singapore Technologies Engineering. But I am holding it off  for now since, I have no idea where else to deploy the sales proceeds to other than Reits. 

In the meantime, stay calm and invested, do not FOMO (referring to US market). 

Dividends received* during the month: $1561.53 (Mapletree Logistic Trust, Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust, Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust, Mapletree Industrial Trust, Singapore Technologies Engineering)

Total dividends received in 2024: $9,831.63

Average dividends per month^: $819.30

Total Portfolio Market Value: $369,823.81

* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, T-bills and Foreign Stocks
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment