| Source: StocksCafe |
No transactions were made.
My total portfolio market value slipped from $598,051.35 at the end of August to $579,339.26, a drop of $18,712.09 (-3.1%). I did not buy or sell anything this month, so this is purely price movement. Last month's $598k is still the highest month-end value I have recorded. The $600,000 mark is now about $20,661 (3.6%) away.
September is a busy REIT month, and it was the third highest dividend month of 2026. It came in behind May ($5,704.40) and March ($4,568.70, which beat September by just $1.18).
I have collected $23,140.50 so far, just $85.32 short of the whole of 2025 ($23,225.82). That is 15.0% more than the same nine months of 2025 ($20,124.26). I will likely surpass last year's total dividends collected in the month of November as it is unlikely that I will collect any dividends on October.
Compared with the end of 2025 ($536,301.12), the portfolio is up $43,038.14 (+8.0%). Roughly $15k of that came from net purchases this year, so about $28k is market gains.
Dividends received* during the month: $4,567.52 (Wilmar, Sembcorp, MIT, Ascendas, CapitaChina, Keppel Reit, Mapletree PanAsia Com Trust, MLT, CapLand IntCom Trust, Keppel DC Reit)
Total dividends received in 2026: $23,140.50
Average dividends per month^: $1,928.38
Total Portfolio Market Value: $579,339.26
^ Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment