Wednesday 31 October 2018

My Investment Portfolio (End Oct 2018)


Although there was no transactions made in Oct 2018, it was an exciting month. The stock market seems to be more bearish and this presents buying opportunity. I have some purchase orders and 1 sell order in the queue. Not sure if I will manage to get those purchase orders as I have keyed in a lower price since I am on the cautious end and do not know how low the stocks will go. Also, considering the fact that I have limited warchest.

If the market goes up, I am still happy, since I am already vested in the following shares above.

Stay calm and invest on everyone! The stocks will go up in the long term! 


Dividends received* in Oct 2018: $206.06 (Ascendas Reit, First Reit, Mapletree Com Tr, Suntec Reit)

Total dividends received in 2018: $6,148.06

Average dividends per month: $512.34

Total Portfolio Market Value: $156,178.15


* Dividends are recognised after ex-dividend (xd) date
# Excludes investments in Cryptocurrency since it is of high risk and with an investment fund which I am prepared to write off.

9 comments:

  1. and i love how you exclude cryptocurrency. I would also love to see you talk more about crypto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leo,

      I would love to write. Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of time. If given a choice, I would write more about stocks compared to crypto since my investments are mostly in stocks.

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this blog. Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. It gives us more confidence .will wait for Next Post.
    SGX stock Advisory

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com if you looking for business loan,Thanks.
    Leslie,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for shaaring this

    ReplyDelete