Saturday 30 November 2019

My Investment Portfolio (End Nov2019)


Transactions made in Nov 2019:
-  Bought 1,200 units of Mapletree Com Tr at $2.24 during preferential offering (excess rights was alloted to other family members)

I am still waiting for an opportunity to offload my SIA shares. In the meantime, I had subscribed for the rights issue of Ascendas Reit along with excess rights! Ironically, I am building up my portfolio through rights issue and preferential offerings! 

If the market remains at this level, I will cross the $200k portfolio value in December when the Ascendas Reit rights issue application result is out. Fingers crossed.

Dividends received* in Nov 2019: $539.17 (Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust, Singapore Post, SIA, Ascendas Reit, Ascendas Hospitality Trust, Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust)

Total dividends received in 2019: $6,731.56

Average dividends per month: $560.96

Total Portfolio Market Value: $199,505.74

Notes:
Dividends are recognised after ex-dividend (xd) date.
Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month.
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) Always a pleasure reading people's personal updates!

    ReplyDelete