Friday 30 December 2022

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Dec 2022)

Transactions made:

- Added  units of Mapletree Industrial Trust at $2.15 via scrip dividends

I did not manage to buy any shares during the month of December. My stock alerts did not get trigger at all. Basically, I am just waiting for opportunities to add stocks. 

In the meantime, I will just collect dividends and wait until an opportunity arises or I my hands are itchy. 

Dividends received* during the month: $1202.40 (Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust, Mapletree Logistic Trust, Singtel, ST Engineering, Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust)

Total dividends received in 2022: $13,471.72

Average dividends per month^: $1,122.64

Total Portfolio Market Value: $329,177.33

* Dividends are recognised after payment date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds, T-bills and Foreign Stocks
Divided by 12 months regardless of month of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment