Tuesday 3 November 2020

My Investment Portfolio - SG (End Oct 2020)

 


Transactions made in Oct 2020:

- Bought 2,000 units of STI ETF at $2.552
- Bought 2,000 units of Mapletree Logistic Trust at $2.05
- Added 63 units of OCBC via scrip dividends
- Added 27 units of DBS via scrip dividends.

I have shared previously on how I was contemplating whether to buy STI ETF. In the end, I bought it along side with Mapletree Logistic Trust. Meanwhile, Comfortdelgro is creeping towards my purchase price. If it does hit the price, I think my order will get fulfilled at long last. 

Dividends received* during the month: $252.12 (Mapletree Commercial Trust, Suntec, Old Chang Kee, Mapletree Logistics Trust)

Total dividends received in 2020: $5,746.70

Average dividends per month: $478.89

Total Portfolio Market Value: $225,502.56        

Notes: 

*Dividends are recognised after ex-dividend (xd) date. Average dividends per month is calculated by dividing the dividends received by 12 months regardless of the month. 
Portfolio excludes Singapore Savings Bonds and Foreign Stocks




No comments:

Post a Comment